Alex handles complex insurance coverage analysis as well as general liability matters including property damage, appraisal issues, premises liability and professional liability actions in courts across Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire.
Prior to joining Hassett | Donnelly, Alex worked as an Associate at an established insurance defense firm in Boston where she handled a varied case load including commercial general liability, property disputes and employment discrimination matters. Ms. Howard previously worked as an Associate Claims Case Manager handling disability claims for a large insurance company.
Alex defends insurance carriers against bad faith and first-party contractual disputes and asserts declaratory judgment lawsuits when appropriate in high-stakes coverage matters. Her understanding of the claims process and insurance coverage makes her an invaluable asset to both the firm and clients.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D.
- University of New Hampshire, B.A. in Political Science and Judicial Studies, summa cum laude
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (MassDLA)
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)