Chris handles a wide array of civil litigation including premises liability, construction defect, commercial litigation and hospitality and liquor liability matters.
Prior to joining Hassett | Donnelly, Chris worked as an Associate at an established firm specializing in business litigation and transactional matters. Using his background in commercial litigation and real estate, Chris successfully defends contractors, subcontractors, small business owners, property management companies and other businesses in actions arising from construction projects and contract disputes. He also defends a variety of retail and hospitality clients in tort and liquor liability actions unique to those industries.
In addition, Chris brings in-depth legal analysis, brief writing and research skills to our Appellate Litigation group. He has a history of success arguing before the Connecticut Appeals Court on numerous occasions.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, cum laude, J.D.,
- Quinnipiac University, summa cum laude, B.A. in Criminal Justice
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- Claims and Litigation and Management (CLM)
- Super Lawyers New England 2019-2021 Rising Star
- Quinnipiac Outstanding Legal Scholarship Award