Phil focuses his practice on premises liability, construction defects, transportation litigation and professional liability matters. He also has experience handling insurance coverage analysis including business interruption claims arising from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Previously an Assistant District Attorney for the Worcester County District Attorney’s Office, Phil served as member of the Sexual Assault and Child Abuse Unit and the Motor Vehicle Homicide Unit. During his time at the District Attorney’s Office, Phil prosecuted more than seventy-five jury and jury-waived trials. His breadth of knowledge of criminal matters allows him to successfully handle high-stakes civil litigation including trucking accidents, assault and negligent security cases, defamation, liquor liability and social host actions.
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- SUNY University at Buffalo, B.A. in History, cum laude
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (MassDLA)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)