Bill focuses his practice on premises liability, professional liability, transportation litigation, insurance coverage analysis and bad faith matters. His experience extends to construction defect and contract disputes.
Prior to joining Hassett | Donnelly, Bill worked as an associate at an established insurance defense firm in Glastonbury where he handled a full case load of general liability, employment and malpractice matters. He also previously worked for a general practice firm handling municipal enforcement and real estate matters. Bill uses his background to provide comprehensive analysis and clear strategy to individuals, businesses, and insurers. He has a notable track record of success in trial court and appellate practice in the Connecticut courts
Bill previously served as a trial clerk in Middletown for the judges of the Superior Court. He also served on the Inland Wetlands Commission for the Town of Hamden.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Boston College, B.A.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Bill has been named to The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Appellate Litigation and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants (2021, 2022).