Litigation Associate – Hartford, CT
We are not your average insurance defense litigation law firm. We are so much more…
We are an insurance defense law firm with a solid track record of winning complex litigation cases of significance. We are also growing, well-respected, well-run and AV-rated. To be sure, we are a winning team with carefully chosen team members who are at the top of their field, and who have distinguished themselves academically and professionally
After 30 years in this business, we have developed an outstanding reputation amongst our clients and have become the “go-to” insurance defense law firm, which has generated a steady stream of cases and new clients.
We are NOT a grind-away-your-life “Big Law” law firm. We truly care about our attorney’s work / life balance.
As a result, we value and reward our Associates in many ways for their efforts.
First, We Do as Much as Possible to Improve Their Day-to-Day Worklife…
- Flexible work schedule with 2 days remote
- Casual work attire and comfortable work environment with a newly renovated office space
- New technologically advanced phone system with many helpful features!
- New case management computer system making it easier to maintain and retrieve case information quicker
- Our Long-term dedicated Senior Partners and management team are always readily available to support our legal team.
- Superior paralegal support
- Excellent opportunity to handle complex litigationincluding claims involving construction losses, fire losses, products liability, premises liability, motor vehicle liability and toxic torts
- Direct reporting to a Senior Associate or Partner
Next, We Make Sure We Provide a Generous Salary Based on Experience and an Excellent Benefits Package, which includes a Generous Sign-on Bonus, Paid Parking, Paid CLE and benefits beginning on Day 1!
Lastly, Culture Matters.
We are a group of highly experienced forward-thinking legal professionals who are close-knit, support each other, and genuinely like working together!
Our culture can be described as professional and respectful, and with a unique family-like feel. Our team is friendly, down to earth, and authentic.
But the numbers are the proof:
More than 40% of our attorneys have been part of our family for more than ten years.
Our Associates are tasked to manage cases from start to finish, with the support of a dedicated and experienced paralegal and mentorship from Senior Associates and Partners with years of experience in their practice areas.
Join our truly innovative firm and winning team with a reputation for professional excellence and a great workplace environment!
- Must be admitted to practice in CT
- 3 or more years of litigation experience
- Strong research and writing skills
- Excellent academic credentials
- Commitment to integrity, excellence, and the highest standards of ethics
- Be sure to take a peek at https://www.hassettdonnelly.com/category/news/ and see our legal teams most recent achievements!
If interested in joining our team of talented long term and dedicated legal professionals, please send resume with salary expectations TODAY to Rightfitrecruiting@comcast.net, or call Debra Parent, Recruiter, directly at 508-884-6798!