Colleen’s practice focuses on Premises Liability, Professional Liability, Transportation Litigation and Construction Litigation. She represents clients in state and federal court in complex litigation involving significant damages, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. She also brings experience in handling cases in the hospitality sector, including liquor liability and negligent security matters.
Colleen has a strong record of success in the courtroom, as well as obtaining dismissals and summary judgment in numerous actions across Connecticut. With a thoughtful approach for each matter, Colleen is able to determine whether a matter is appropriate for early resolution and clearly and timely communicates strategy with clients.
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Boston University, B.S., magna cum laude
- Connecticut Bar Association (Executive Committee of the Young Lawyers Section)
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM).
- Colleen was recognized as a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers magazine in 2019 and 2020, and was named to the 2021 Best Lawyers “Ones to Watch” list for Appellate Litigation.
- In 2020, Colleen was given a Leadership Award from the Connecticut Bar Association’s Young Lawyer’s Section where she previously served as Secretary and is presently the CLE Co-Director.