Colleen’s practice focuses on Premises Liability, Professional Liability, Transportation Litigation and Construction Litigation. She represents clients in state and federal court in complex litigation involving significant damages, catastrophic injuries and wrongful death. She also brings experience in handling cases in the hospitality sector, including liquor liability and negligent security matters.
Colleen has a strong record of success in the courtroom, as well as obtaining dismissals and summary judgment in numerous actions across Connecticut. With a thoughtful approach for each matter, Colleen is able to determine whether a matter is appropriate for early resolution and clearly and timely communicates strategy with clients.
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Boston University, B.S., magna cum laude
- Connecticut Bar Association (Executive Committee of the Young Lawyers Section)
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM).
- Colleen has been named a Super Lawyers New England “Rising Star” (2019-2021).
- Colleen has been named to The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Appellate Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation – Defendants (2021, 2022).
- In 2020, Colleen was given a Leadership Award from the Connecticut Bar Association’s Young Lawyer’s Section where she previously served as Secretary and is presently the CLE Co-Director.