Wendy’s practice focuses on municipal liability, appellate litigation, professional liability and general liability.
Prior to joining Hassett Donnelly, Wendy served as the City of Worcester’s Head Litigator and holds more than seventeen years of experience in handling complex, high-exposure litigation through all levels of state and federal courts in Massachusetts. Wendy has an extensive record of favorable dismissals, motions for summary judgment defense verdicts handling a variety of matters involving civil rights, use of force, land use, discrimination, contract disputes and public employer liability.
In 2023, Wendy was selected to serve on Governor Maura Healey’s Judicial Nominating Commission to screen applicants for open judgeships and court positions throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Wendy earned her J.D. from the University of Wisconsin Law School and her B.A. from the University of Wisconsin – Madison. She volunteers her time within the community for the Worcester Public Schools, American Moot Court Association, Our Lady of Rosary Parish and the Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts.
Wendy is admitted to practice in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; United States District Court, District of Massachusetts; the United States Court of Appeals, First Circuit and the United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A.
- Worcester County Bar Association, Co-Chair of the Municipal Law Section
- Presenter at the First Monday Series, Zoom Civil Trials and Law Enforcement Reform in the Commonwealth
- Federal Bar Association
- Massachusetts Municipal Lawyers Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)