Zachary’s practice focuses on premises liability, business and commercial litigation, professional liability, first-party claims and construction litigation.
Prior to joining Hassett | Donnelly, Mr. Dunn worked as an Associate at an established insurance defense firm and handled high-exposure civil and criminal matters. He served as Judicial Clerk for the Honorable Michael Sheldon of the Connecticut Appellate Court and completed internships with the Waterbury Public Defender’s Office, the Worcester District Attorney’s Office and the Honorable Janet Bond-Arterton of the U.S. District Court of Connecticut.
Zachary’s experience handling civil and criminal litigation gives him an edge over many attorneys in this practice area – particularly into first-party claims and Examinations Under Oath – as he brings exceptional investigative, research and analytical skills and develops facts and uncovers information to facilitate favorable outcomes for our clients.
Further, Zachary volunteers a significant amount of his time doing pro bono work including the representation of veterans at the Connecticut Veteran’s Legal Center.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, J.D.
- Worcester State University, B.A.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Connecticut Defense Lawyers Association
- Claims and Litigation and Management (CLM)
- Zach has been named to The Best Lawyers in America: Ones to Watch for Appellate Litigation and Litigation – Construction (2021, 2022).
- Zach has been named a Super Lawyers New England “Rising Star” (2019, 2020).
- Zach received the Quinnipiac University School of Law Arnold J. Bai award.