Casey carries a diverse case load of complex commercial litigation, employment litigation, premises liability, auto liability, insurance coverage analysis and bad faith matters. Her experience extends to construction defect litigation and the defense of manufacturers and distributors in product liability lawsuits.
Prior to joining Hassett | Donnelly, Casey worked for an established creditors’ rights and real estate firm in Massachusetts and a labor law and employment litigation firm. Her knowledge of business and employment practices allows her to successfully defend clients across many sectors throughout Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut and New Hampshire.
Casey often works with medical experts, engineers, appraisers, safety consultants and accident reconstructionists to assist in providing precise damage and liability analysis and foster early resolution when possible. She has demonstrated a keen understanding of the unique needs of our clients and has used dispositive motion practice when appropriate to obtain the dismissal of high-exposure matters through summary judgment.
- Vermont Law School, J.D., magna cum laude
- Fitchburg State University, B.S. in Human Services and Criminal Justice summa cum laude
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Rhode Island Bar Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)
- Casey has been named a Super Lawyers New England “Rising Star” (2021 and 2022).