Representing national and international corporations, manufacturers, designers and distributors, our attorneys boast abundant experience defending claims stemming from the sale and use of defective or dangerous products in courts across New England and New York.
Whether protecting our clients from frivolous claims or handling a massive product recall, Hassett | Donnelly navigates these often costly claims effectively and efficiently. Our experienced attorneys understand the intricacies of defending product defect claims and work with industry-specific experts to examine and evaluate complex issues involving design, manufacture, distribution, failure to warn and breach of warranty.
We have successfully defended a broad range of products across many industries including:
- Construction equipment
- Building materials
- Safety equipment and products
- Consumer products
- Heating, Boilers, Furnaces and Fireplaces
- Fitness and Gym Equipment
- Lithium batteries
- Food and Beverage products and preparation
- Industrial equipment and machinery
- Asbestos and various chemicals and inhalants
- Motor vehicles and component parts
- Recreational equipment
- Agricultural and Farming Equipment