Patrick’s practice includes premises liability, professional liability, municipal litigation and appellate matters.
Prior to joining Hassett | Donnelly, Patrick worked as an Associate at an established insurance defense firm in Boston handling long-term care litigation, human services liability and professional liability matters. His knowledge of complex medical issues and treatment standards allows him to successfully handle a vast array of tort matters in his Massachusetts, Rhode Island and New Hampshire practices.
With a background in writing and legal research, Patrick excels in crafting strong legal arguments in dispositive motions and appellate briefs. He brings his tested background in municipal tort liability to his practice defending public officials and municipal entities in civil litigation.
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- Villanova University, magna cum laude, B.A. in History and Political Science
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (MassDLA)
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance (CLM)