Paul brings more than twenty-five years of litigation and trial experience to the firm. He represents individuals, businesses of all sizes, and insurers as defendants and plaintiffs in disputes arising from catastrophic personal injury claims, construction accident and defect claims, toxic torts, product liability and trucking and transportation claims.
Further, Paul also acts as monitoring counsel for several ‘excess insurers’ and often gets involved in the defense when as trial appears likely.
Paul sits on the Board of Directors for the Massachusetts Defense Lawyer’s Association and has a lengthy and notable record of defense verdicts and trial results in Courts and administrative agencies across Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- New England School of Law, J.D.
- Providence College, B.A..
- Universite de Nice, Nice, France
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association (2020-2021)
- Defense Verdict – Minor’s Fall at Retail Store
- Defense Verdict – Alleged Wrongful Disposal of Business Equipment in Storage Units
- Defense Verdict – Slip and Fall on Exterior Stairway
- Defense Verdict – 20-day Trial Arising From Alleged Wrongful Disposal of Property
- Defense Verdict – Fall with Hand Fracture and Post-Concussive Syndrome Alleged
- Defense Verdict – Jury Skeptical of Plaintiff’s Version of Events in Parking Lot Accident
- Defense Verdict in Contribution Claim Following MVA with Catastrophic Injuries
- Summary Judgment for Product Manufacturer in Fall Protection / Brain Injury Case
- Asbestos Exposure – Wrongful Death – Voluntary Dismissal